the first 90 days
We are your success partner as you work towards your next level of growth.
here is your Success guide for the first 90 days of working with us.
We are your success partner as you work towards your next level of growth, getting you out of the day-to-day running of your business, and working with the team to turn your goals into reality.
We are here to help you build a strong foundation for your business, including:
- Establishing a habit of quarterly planning so that you and the team are clear on goals and objectives. (no more flying by the seat of your pants!)
- Working with the team to ensure that the right people are doing the right things, and everyone is empowered to do their best work.
- Streamlining your operations by documenting processes and creating systems that allow for work to be done efficiently and effectively.
- Driving progress. It’s our role to ensure that progress is being made towards established goals.
- Clearing YOUR plate so that you can focus your efforts on CEO-level activities and growing the business (instead of running it!)
So what can you expect in the first 90 days of working together?
Here are some tips to ensure you build a successful working relationship with us:
- It is your role as CEO to cast the vision for the business and communicate your goals. You need to know where you want to go so we can create a plan for the next 90-days and steer the ship in the right direction.
- It takes time for us to get to know your business! We won’t need training on how to manage a business, but we need to learn about your business and how you do things. So create space to properly onboard us and allow us to get to know all we need to know.
- Know that hiring us will NOT magically solve all of your business challenges in the first 90 days. You will need to agree on top priorities (max 3!) and allow us to work through those priorities at a reasonable pace (probably slower than you’d like, remember, they are still learning your business!).
You can get everything you want, just not all at once 😉
- Expectations are key. Be prepared to communicate what you are expecting (what success will look & feel like for you) so we understand the end result you desire. The clearer and more detailed you are upfront, the quicker you will see the results you desire.
- Communication is also key. Expect to give and receive excess communication in the first 90 days until you understand each other’s styles and have built trust.
- Be willing to let go. We are leaders, not followers. So expect us to jump right in, take the lead on projects, and get things off your plate. This is what they are trained to do and this is what the business needs.
- Know that you don’t want us to think or be exactly like you. Our way may look different from how you would do things, and that’s OK (part of letting go). Each of us is going to bring unique approaches to the table, and the business needs both.
- Expect some bumps along the way. Things may not feel amazing, week 1, while we learn to work with each other. When things don’t feel smooth, communication and collaboration will be the key to getting on track. Don’t throw in the towel too soon!
When we come together with clarity, purpose, and patience in the first 90 days, all things are possible.
Looking to get started with us? Let’s chat.